I am ready to launch my first combined experience, the first INSIGHTSEEING. YEAH! 🙂 🙂
You can find out what an Insightseeing is by reading it here.
Through a unique combination of mindful strolling, energy medicine exercises and learning about our subtle energies, we will activate our joy from within while experiencing firsthand what makes Copenhageners happy.
This first experience is called Bridging the joy in your energy – Copenhagen’s Harbor Edition and it’s all about sightseeing while activating your inner joy by using similar energy medicine exercises. Here is a video where I demonstrate a routine of energy medicine exercises so you have an idea of what to expect.
Here is the practical information and how to participate:
- Meeting Place: Circle Bridge (Cirkelbroen) in Christianshavn
- Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Time: I’ll be there from 8.50, we start the tour at 9.00
- Duration: Between 3 to 4 hours Price: I will be hosting this walking tour in its “Beta version” -i.e. a test- before I actually release it for the general public, so the tour is actually FREE!
- What to bring: Good walking shoes, warm clothes as the tour will be done completely outdoors. Take eventually a rain jacket and an umbrella.
- How to enlist: There are only 8 spots available, so please confirm your participation by sending me a PM on my instagram account @in.sight.seeings
A few FAQ about the tour:
- Why so early? It’s the weekend!!!
This is a tour that includes awareness and presence exercises, so we want to experience the city in a more quiet mode, and the early morning is usually a good time for that.
- What type of tour is this?
This is a walking tour where we will be outdoors most of the time. We will stop indoors in a couple of places -where you can buy coffee- for a pause. Please take enough warm clothes on and be ready to walk about 3 km. We hope for the best weather but be prepared if it rains a bit, as the tour will only be canceled in case of extremely bad weather.
- In which language will the tour be guided?
- Is it suitable for children?
I recommend not bringing the little ones to this tour, as it might be a bit long for them! However, keep an eye on my events as one for children might pop up at one point 😉
Hope to see you there!